The project is structured around 7 activities:
Project management, monitoring and communication, with the following tasks carried out:
- Technical Directorate for analyses and projects.
- Technical, administrative and financial coordination, control, follow-up and monitoring of the project.
- Project audit.
- Development and application of the communication plan and contingency plan.
Territorial Action Program for ZAL Murcia, including the developing of the following initiatives:
- Territorial Action Program.
- Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Program.
Special Infrastructure and Management Plan for planning project infrastructures
- Road connection infrastructures.
- Railway connection infrastructures.
- Basic territory infrastructures (water, sanitation, electricity and telecommunications).
- Intermodal Terminal and Logistics Center (infrastructures and installations)
- Land Management, Phase 1.
- Land Management, Phases 2 & 3.
- Environmental Assessment of the Plans.
- Action Plan.
Development of constructive projects:
- Road connection.
- Railway connection.
- Basic infrastructures.
- Constructive Projects, Intermodal Terminal Phases 1 & 2, and Logistics Center.
- Urbanization Project, Phase 1.
- Urbanization Project, Phases 2 & 3.
Analysis of the Promotion Model and Management of Murcia’s Intermodal Terminal and ZAL
Development of legal aspects related to project promotion and management, defining the most suitable business model:
- Legal and financial framework for public-private partnership.
- Best Promotion and Management model for developing Murcia’s Intermodal Terminal/Logistics Center and ZAL.
Cost-benefit analysis of each ZAL phase
Assessment of the financial and economic feasibility of the investment.
This analysis is intended to:
- Determine if the economic profitability of the project justifies public investment based on financial profitability.
- Prove that overall, the project is economically interesting and needs European funds to ensure its financial viability.